The venue, Kwansei Gakuin University (Nishinomiya Uegahara Campus) is located in the city of Nishinomiya, which is about halfway between Kobe and Osaka.
There are many different accommodation options. We strongly recommend you book your rooms as early as possible, given that there are other big events to be held in the area. At some hotels, we have rooms reserved for the conference. Depending on hotels, you can make reservations in our registration site or through a special link below in the case of one hotel. The reservation through our registration site will be active at the end of March and will continue while supplies last.
There are very limited hotels in the city of Nishinomiya, but there are many hotels in 1) the Takarazuka area, 2) the Osaka/Umeda area and 3) the Kobe/Sannomiya area.
- Takarazuka Hotel (for conference rates, go to the registration site): located conveniently across from Hankyu Takarazuka Minamiguchi Station; shuttle bus available to and from the venue at an additional cost, only for conference rate guests. It runs in the morning and at the end of the program (except for some evening events), and a few times during the daytime. In comparison to the train + bus option described below, the shuttle costs more (for a round trip) and can take longer (25 to 45 minutes). Reservation of a shuttle service can be made at the registration site. → breakfast Info (google translate)
- Takarazuka Washington Hotel (for conference rates, go to registration site): located conveniently next to Hankyu Takarazuka Station. → breakfast Info
- Hotel New Hankyu Osaka (for conference rates, go to registration site): located conveniently right next to the Hankyu Umeda Station. Airport Limousines use the first floor of the hotel building as a major bus stop. → breakfast Info (google translate)
- Hotel Unizo Osaka Umeda
- Hotel Binario Umeda (formally Hotel Sunroute Umeda)
- The Rise Osaka Kitashinchi (for conference rates, use this link to a special page); this hotel is located to the south of Umeda area.
- Hotel Plaza Osaka: Close to Hankyu Juso Station, which is on the Hankyu Kobe Line, and is closer to the venue than Umeda Station.
- Special info: Naniwa Yodo River Firesworks Festival will take place on the evening of August 11 (rather than uasual August 4th) in Juso area. A crowd is expected in th area on the evening of this day.
- Hotel Vischio Amagasaki: 1 minute from JR Amagasaki Station, from which you can take a JR train to JR Nishinomiya station. From there, take Hankyu Bus #21 or #29 to the venue.
- APA Hotel Kobe Sannomiya: located within the walking distance of the Hankyu Kobe-Sannomiya Station.
- Kobe Sannomiya Tokyu REI Hotel
- Daiichi Grand Hotel Kobe Sannomiya
- Kobe Portopia Hotel (for conferene rates, go to registration site): located off the Sannomiya area on the Port Island. Read transportation info below carefully. → breakfast Info
There are many other hotels in Kobe/Sannomiya area. Use booking sites to explore.
- Guesthouse Anchor
Osaka and Shin-Osaka Areas
For other options, use the booking sites such as the following.
↓Click on for the menu; click on a location on the menu and click on to get directions to Kwansei Gakuin University.
If does not work on a mobile device, use “View in Google Maps” link instead.