There are only a few restaurants around Kwansei Gakuin University, so a lunch buffet will be organized in a school cafeteria (BIG PAPA) from August 7th to 10th. Lunch tickets cost 3,200 yen for four days (7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th). This menu includes vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as halal foods. On August 6th, another school cafeteria (BIG MAMA) is open for lunch (cash only).
- BIG PAPA; for conference participants with lunch tickets.
- BIG MAMA: open for lunch (11:00-14:30) throughout the conference (6th-10th). Near BIG PAPA. Cash only.
- Robin Hood’s (bento): open 11:30-14:30 till Aug 9th; in the same building as BIG PAPA
- Restaurant Popula: open 11:00-14:00, and 17:00-20:00 throughout; in Kwansei Gakuin Hall; credit card accepted
- Starbucks: open 10:00-16:00 throughout; in Building G.
Coffee will be served at 2nd floor lounge and near room 101 in Building G.
The conference dinner will take place on Thursday August 8th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Takarazuka Hotel. This hotel is located in a city famous for Takarazuka Revue. The dinner registration fee is 8,000 yen. The dinner will be served as a buffet. The menu covers some Japanese dishes, including sushi and tempura.
In addition to the dishes, you can enjoy a variety of local sake (a Japanese alcoholic beverage) from the Nada area in Kobe city.
In order to go to the dinner site, you can take a shuttle to Takarazuka Hotel. There is no organized bus service on your way back to your hotel. The Takarazuka Hotel is across from the Takarazuka-minamguchi station, which is 4 stations away on the Hankyu Imazu Line from Kotoen Station you will be using to go to the venue.